Before connecting the conveyor, check that a Hangers Conveyor box is connected to the conveyor. If you don't know if your conveyor is connectable, please refer to the tip section at the bottom of the article.
and your tablet is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- On your tablet, launch the HangersPro application by clicking on the icon:
- Once the application has started, click on the "Account" tab located in the lower menu bar of the screen.
- Click on "Set up the application".
- In the "Conveyor" section, select on a conveyor is connected with the Hangers application and then "Conveyor parameters" (1).
Hangers Pro v.2.0
- Fill in the parameters: Name of the protocol (ask your conveyor supplier), the number of boxes and the capacity per box. For the capacity per box this corresponds to the number of clothes (simple, shirt type), which you can put on a box. For example 2 if you can put up to 2 shirts per box. We invite you to go to article XXX for more information.
- Fill in the network name and password, stand in front of the conveyor's Hangers Conveyor box and click on Connection. As in the image above, the two LEDs will be green.
- Press the green "Hangers Conveyor" line . which has the strongest signal and it is good the connection with the conveyor is established! You will no longer need to do it again in the future, even in the event of a power failure.
Hangers Pro v.2.0
Did you know that?
- If your conveyor is not in the Hangers list, contact the support
- This offer requires a subscription to the Hangers Conveyor module.
- If the power has been turned off, it will take 3 minutes for Hangers Conveyor to restart.
- Your tablet must be on the same network as Hangers Conveyor.
Please sign in to leave a comment.