This article is about the Hangers Pro 2.0 cash register.
Before connecting a printer, make sure your tablet is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- On your tablet, launch the Hangers Pro 2.0 application by clicking on the icon :
- Once the application has started, click on the "Account" tab (1) located in the bottom menu bar of the screen.
- Click on "Set up the application" (2).
- In the "Printer" section, activate the connection by dragging to the right (3) the button of the option "The printer for notes, tickets and invoices is integrated with the cash register".
- Click on the green "Search" button (4). Wait a few seconds: the printers connected to your router will be displayed.
The printer you have to select is EPSON Tm30 or EPSON Tm88. Tap the screen on the line corresponding to this printer.
- Click on "Model (Epson only)" (5) :
If you are using the printer provided by Hangers the model is Epson TM-m30 Series.
If not, look for the model name of your printer, which should be written on the side. If you can't find your model, contact us to discuss a solution or order your new printer.
- If the model has not been recognized directly to the right of the "Model" mention: in the lower part of the screen, scroll through the models by sliding your finger upwards (6) and select the model of your printer.
- Click on "OK" (7).
You can now start printing tickets, notes and invoices, as well as customer coupons.
Did you know?
- For an even richer customer experience you can couple the printer with the EPSON DM-D70 Display
- For an even simpler user experience, the connection can also be done automatically via the Express Setup (not recommended if you have several identical printers on the same network).
1/ To avoid disconnection of the printer and other peripherals, please close the printer and return to the home screen rather than putting it to sleep.
2/ If the connection, the printing does not start, restart the application:
3/ As a last resort, remove the power cable from the printer for 5 minutes. Reconnect the cable, restart the application.
4/For Wifi connections. When you turn on the printer if a ticket is printed with the mention: DHCP -> Static,
then your router is badly configured, to configure it well, see the article Router Configuration