- In the main ticket screen, click on the ticket whose payment you want to cash in:
- if all the services of the ticket have been completed, the ticket is red and is located under the "Ready" tab,
- if all the services of the ticket have not yet been marked as completed, the ticket is blue and is located under the "To Do" tab.
- You are directed to the ticket summary. To make the payment, click on the icon representing a credit card (1) and click on "Pay".
- In the payment window that opens (2), specify the amount paid by the customer (3) and select the payment method by scrolling through the options (4).
- Once the payment has been made, when you return the items to your customer, click on "Withdrawal" (5) at the bottom of the screen.
- The ticket turns grey and is marked as finished. It will no longer be shown in the main ticket screen, but you will find it under the "Done" tab (6).
Article is closed for comments.